The Calvary is situated on the volcanic moutain Scharfeberg. In the past it was watchtower against the Turkish invasion. The complexs of 14 churches and stations of the cross was build in 1751 on the initiative of the Jesuit clergyman František Perger. In each chapel there is a wooden sculpture from the life and suffering of Christ and the Virgin Mary. In the two-storey Baroque chapel there is an Ecce homo sculpture.